Saturday, August 13, 2011

Freida is irked at Anil Kapoor's embarrassing remark


Freida is irked at Anil Kapoor`s embarrassing remarkIt looks like Anil Kapoor has earned Freida Pinto's ire. 

The Slumdog Millionaire actress who features as the guest in this week's Simi Selects India's Most Desirable, has confessed that Anil should not have spoken about her romance with co-star Dev Patel. Kapoor had stated in an interview that he could sense the chemistry between the two.

Says Freida, "If Anil Kapoor witnessed it when we were experiencing it, I must say that he is a genius... but he shouldn't have said it before we said it...

I was at the red carpet and he is suddenly talking to Ryan Secrest (American radio and TV personality) and saying things that are embarrassing me and I was like what is happening... where do I look?" 

Guess Kapoor can only reply by saying a jhakaas! Tee hee!

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment