Sunday, November 20, 2011

Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher calling it quits‎


Actress Demi Moore has confirmed that she is calling off her six-year marriage with actor Ashton Kutcher following reports he cheated on her.

"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life," people.com quoted Moore as saying.

"This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation," she added.

The divorce comes after reports that Kutcher has a one-night stand with 22-year-old Sara Leal on his sixth wedding anniversary in September.

Kutcher says he will cherish his marriage.

"I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail," Kutcher said.

No comments:

Post a Comment