Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My sons influence who I date: Pamela Anderson


Actress Pamela Anderson says her choice of men is influenced by her sons, 15-year-old Brandon and 13-year-old Dylan.

"My sons influence who I date, but maybe as they get older my attitude towards men may change. It's just when you're a single mum, unfortunately I think we date for our kids. You think, 'Who are my kids going to want to hang out with?' Rather than who you want," Pamela told OK! magazine.

The 44-year-old actress says she is single at the moment but is confident she will eventually meet the right man, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"I am single. I like someone with a bit of an edge. Someone who's passionate about what they do. But I guess I haven't found that magical combination of everything yet. Someday I'll find someone," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment