Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Salman is number one Box Office Star: #Aamir Khan

Bollywood actor Aamir Khan who is known for his perfectionism and high quality movie has showered praises on Salman Khan and called him number one box office star. 'Bodyguard' breaks all the box office collection and set a new record. For the last few years, his charisma is keeping the box office bell ringing. Aamir praises Salman to the heavens.

"I feel Salman is ahead of me. Considering the way his recent release 'Bodyguard' has broken all box office records if anyone, who is a number one box office star, then it is Salman," Aamir told reporters here last night, after launching the music of Sunil Bohra's forthcoming film, 'Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster'.

On the occasion of music launch, Aamir Khan showered praise on Salman Khan and said that Dabangg is the No.1 start of the film industry. He also congratulated Salman Khan for the success of his recently released Bodyguard."He has proved with this movie that he is ahead of all of us. I am happy and my best wishes are always with him," he said.
"I am very happy that his film is doing well. My good wishes are with him. Few days back I even had a chat with him on phone because he is in America. I'm glad that his health is also much better now."

"In fact I was the one who gave him the good news of the massive opening box collections of Bodyguard. I had texted his sister Alvira and I had told her that when Salman comes out of his surgery then show him my text first. I wanted to be the first one to give him this great news."

Even though Aamir and Salman have worked together for 'Andaz Apna Apna', the two stars have expressed their desire to work together time and again. "I would love to work with Salman…we have a good tuning and it will be fun working together. But till we get a good script or something that excites us we will not come together for a film," Aamir said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment