Friday, September 30, 2011

Zarine wants to do more item songs but sans vulgarity


Zarine wants to do more item songs but sans vulgarityZarine Khan, who once weighed 100 kg, shed her weight to make a mark in the entertainment industry but she doesn't believe in crash diets and prefers balanced eating habits. 

"I am blessed with very beautiful parents. Thanks to them that genetically I have got such a clear and nourished skin, " said the one-film-old actress who was here Thursday to launch the VLCC Daily Protect Anti- Pollution range. 

"But no doubt pollution and excessive exposure to heat and make-up affect the skin and makes it dull. So, it is important to take care of it - like body treatments, even skin care is important. 

"I always endorse balanced diet. I don't believe in crash diets. One should eat healthy and in the right proportion, " she added.

Zarine Khan is also open to doing more item songs but sans vulgarity. She teamed up with Salman Khan in the item song "Character Dheela". 

"I was offered a lot of item numbers but I wasn't really comfortable. 'Character Dheela' I would not call an item number because it was a fun song and I had Salman in it along with me. I knew nothing would go wrong, " Zarine, who was here for the launch of skin care products, told. "I am open to such songs where there is no vulgarity or sleaziness, " she added. 

The 23-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with the 2010 film "Veer", is busy with new projects. 

"The first schedule of "Housefull 2" has been completed and now we are gearing up for the next schedule, which will start from next month. I am also doing a Tamil film titled 'Karikalan' with Vikram."

No comments:

Post a Comment