Saturday, October 8, 2011

'Who is Shah Rukh Khan?'

Shera
Though Shera addresses Salman Khan as 'Maalik', but their equation is completely in contrast with what others perceive.
And If "Bodyguard" was an archetypal Sallu's attempt to express his love for Shera, younger bro Azbaaz too is doing his bit to bring him to the filmy fold. "Yes I will be doing a role in "Dabangg 2"," said Shera. We caught up with him where revealed many things, including his plans when Sallu gets married
People who know you well never call you Salman's bodyguard
That's so kind of them. Whatever they feel, but my prime motive is to take all his problems. I have been with him since long and would want to till I die. I owe everything to him.
You sacrificed your turban (Shera was turbaned Sikh) for him
He's done so much for me and this is nothing. Bhai has showed me the real world. I mean anything for him. Voh bolega nadi me kood mai koodunga.
"Bodyguard" was dedicated to you. Now what's with "Dabangg 2"?
The shooting for "D-2" will begin in 2012. I am not sure what sequence I will get, but yes I have a role in that. Arbaaz bhai told me that he has something for me. It's the biggest honour and I think no one has done so much. What was I? Practically his bodyguard, but the respect he gave to me, it's out of the world.
It means will you be a prominent face in movies as well?
No no. I am not a movie material. I am doing because bhai has said. Otherwise I am not an actor. I am happy guarding him and would like to continue it as well.
What if you get a movie offer from other Khan?
What Khan? I don't know who are these Khans. My Maalik is the only Khan I know. Mujhe kuch nahi pata kaun Khan kya kar raha hai. I am only concerned about Bhai, whom I venerate.
Post treatment how's Salman feeling now?
He's fit and fine and is shooting for "Ek Tha Tiger". He has suffered a lot because of this problem. And it's not that after operation he's completely fit. We need to wait for six months for results and then get the MRI done. It's a long procedure and he has to be very particular about medicines and routine.
SRK recently said to Kareena that she works with chotey chotey Khan
Yeh insaan kaun hai. I think Shah Rukh has lost it. This is not him but a complex that's speaking aloud. SRK ko dunia jaanti hogi, but main usey nahi jaanta. He should be ashamed of himself. Person's stature can't be assessed from his success level and what's equally important is how humble you are. I always felt once the trappings of stardom has started to give you kick, you are on verge of going down.
Salman's marriage is an evergreen topic. Have you ever thought what will you do if he decides to enter wedlock?
That's his personal choice and I will not say anything about it. But one this is for sure I will rock the world. Arey poori dunia me jashn hoga us din and you will see Shera celebrating like crazy. But if you ask me when's he getting married, sorry I have no answer.
Fifteen years. Have you ever had any difference of opinion with bhai over some thing?
Never. His wish is my command and I strictly follow the dictum. He understands me and has never ever said anything to me because he trusts me.
Yes he trusts you. That's why he said if Shera writes my biography, Salman would be dead
(For a change he laughs) I am not going to write any kitaab.
How difficult it gets for you to take Salman to public places and events?
With his fans and paparazzi chasing, it gets complicated at times, but then what I am paid for? 
You have a son, Tiger. Will he be joining you?
No, he's too young for that. He's studying and has his own aims and dreams. I am not the one who would impose things.

No comments:

Post a Comment