Monday, October 24, 2011

Sayali alleges sexual harassment charges against Shiney Ahuja

Sayali alleges sexual harassment charges against Shiney AhujaIn her official press statement Sayali Bhagat states:

My life has been a living hell ever since a leading film magazine (Stardust) came out with the story that Shiney (Ahuja) misbehaved with me on the sets of our upcoming film Ghost.

I was under tremendous pressure to deny all the claims and allegations I made in my Stardust interview, so I gave into the pressure. Though the fact remains that Shiney did not pinch my butt, he did make plenty of passes at me during the shooting of our film.

It all began by him throwing subtle hints that he was not getting "warm vibes" from me on the sets, and that in order for the chemistry to show on screen, it was imperative that he and I warmed up to each other.

During an intimate scene, he took me to the makeup room and made me hold his hands and look into his eyes and feel the "warmth".

I chose to ignore. If that wasn't bad enough, during a scene wherein I teach him how to chop vegetables, he asked me to feel up his arms at least ten times, so much so that even the light-man threw the lights and left the sets out of disgust.

Then while our shots were getting ready, Shiney would often whisper into my ears that he can't resist me suggesting that we should hook up. All this continued even after the shooting of Ghost was over and done with.

I would receive text messages and calls from Shiney at odd hours, and ever since the Stardust story has hit stands, Shiney's wife Anupam has also been spamming me with messages that I shouldn't have said such defamatory things about her husband.

I am the last person to speak out strongly against anyone, but I am at the end of my tether. I will not take this kind of harassment lying down and I want Shiney and Anupam to leave me alone.

Sayali Bhagat shall be filing a police compliant against Actor Shiney Ahuja and his wife Anupam at Malad Police Station shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment