Saturday, October 8, 2011

Shiney Ahuja did not pinch my butt: Sayali Bhagat


Shiney Ahuja did not pinch my butt: Sayali BhagatI am in a state of absolute shock ever since a leading film magazine has carried a story suggesting that Shiney (Ahuja) pinched my butt on the sets of our upcoming film Ghost. 

I have never said that Shiney misbehaved with me or that he pinched my butt. In fact, I don't know where these reports are coming from. Shiney's wife (Anupam) sent me an SMS saying, 'I can't believe you said that. I obviously denied it.

Outrageous allegations as these are extremely damaging, and present all of us in poor light. Shiney has already been through enough. Acting is his bread and butter. Why take it away from him?

I feel both Shiney and I are being victimized by our detractors. In so many years that I have been a part of this industry, I have never been the ones to do things for cheap publicity, so I am extremely upset at being accused or targeted for something I haven't said or done.

I am no star girlfriend or star daughter. I cannot talk about my relationship or my star family. So I am an easy target.

No comments:

Post a Comment